Tuesday, February 17, 2009

This Blag is TOAST!

Gozer the Gozarian. Good evening. As the duly designated representative of the city, county, and state of New York, I order you to cease any and all supernatural activities and return forthwith to your place of origin or to the nearest convenient parallel dimension.


Obviously a Ghostbusters reference...what's it doing here?


Well, at volleyball last night, several of us got into a discussion of movie quotes which led to my standard recitals of this quote, the "I believe in the soul" speech from Bull Durham, and Clark Griswold's rant about his boss from Christmas Vacation. In addition, the assembled group repeated practically the entire script from Ghostbusters entirely from memory. Good times. The conversation included the phrase that leads to many Sametime Statuses: "you know...that would make a good Status Message!" Therefore, here is it. Enjoy!

2 comments:

Willie Y said...

Hey Jeremy are you talkin to me? You talkin' to me? Well, who the hell else are you talkin' to? You talkin' to me? Well, I'm the only one here. Who the f--k do you think you're talkin' to?

Unknown said...

That ought to do it. Thanks very much, Jeremy.