Friday, February 20, 2009

The Hunt for Rhetorical Friday

What would we do without Rhetorical Friday?


We'd all be a lot happier, that's for sure.


That depends. Many of the members of The Most Intelligent Readership In The World have told me they enjoy Rhetorical Friday. Some even have come to depend on it as a public service, reminding them that it is Friday and they now have a weekend to look forward to. In addition, it gives them a reason to make it through the week. Sometimes on monday mornings, that last mile seems so long.


You've been reading too many Stephen King books.


Speaking of making it through the week...it's my sad duty to inform you that the website "Birdflubreakingnews.com" is no longer available on The Internets. I don't know why, since it seemed like such a helpful and informative site. My guess is once they broke the story on the conspiracy in China to hide and possibly spread and weaponize Bird Flu (The hide part was in the story, the rest, I drew the obvious conclusion to), they became a target of Internet Terrorists and were forcibly shut down. It has nothing to do with the global economy, I'm certain.

So, in its place, I'll be posting a link to an important message board where you can get information, and share your stories of Bird Flu. Ladies, Gentlemen, and People from Elmira, I present, Avian Flu Talk

1 comment:

Willie Y said...

And why should we care if birds have th flu. Let them all get flu shots like the rest of us.