Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Thm Wk, Pt 3

Jeremy's Sametime Status Proudly Presents: If They Had TXT Week! "win 1 4 gipper" – K. Rockne


Very inspirational, Jeremy. Thank you for that.


Now that I have you all in a good mood, I've decided to ruin it.


Just another day in the Blag-O-Hood


So I was meandering around the Intertubez and stumbled upon the following music video. I'd tell you that it's like a train wreck...but it's more like watching one of those huge multi-car pile-ups on the freeway. The longer you watch, the more stuff happens and none of it is ever good.

The redeeming quality of this is that it's actually a pretty catchy tune. But the video is non-stop ridiculous. The weird sound the guy makes into the gold thing (which I still can't quite figure out how he's doing it, haircuts, muttonchops, suit coat that wouldn't even make a good tablecloth, epilepsy-inspired dancing...and then the guy with the pane of glass comes in and...well...I have even less of an explanation for what he does than anything else in the video. You just have to see it for yourself. Please enjoy...well...uhm....this song:

No comments: