Wednesday, October 15, 2008

No no, Mr. CEO....I'll get the check.

Busy today planning the next AIG Corporate Retreat.


So you probably saw the news over the last week or so, but since last week was Theme Week, I couldn't get this posted. However, you get to have it now.

In a story that speaks for itself, An AIG Corporate Retreat was held back in late September, roughly a week after you and I paid our tax money directly into their company. I can't think of a better way to celebrate being rescued by taxpayers from your own failure than renting 26 Executive suites, 5 Presidential suites, getting manicures and massages, playing golf and enjoying lavish banquets.

In the great words of Mark's Sametime Status, we either need less corruption, or more opportunity to participate in it. I propose both! Since you and I now represent the majority stakeholder in the company, we should immediately fire anybody who had any involvement in the planning of this retreat and elect me CEO of the company. Anyone who leaves a Blag comment between now and 8AM tomorrow can have a directorship in our company and a nice golden parachute, courtesy of Uncle Sam. As for our corporate retreat, I'm open to suggestions, but at the moment, I'm looking into the Reach Resort in the Florida Keys.

3 comments:

Jeff said...

I want to be COO just so I can walk around with sunglasses on saying "I put the COO in COOL"

Unknown said...

I'm sure there are some nice resorts in the Grand Caymans. Since we can offshore bank while we are there as well, I think this would be a good strategic move for our company.

Willie Y said...

I just want a bowl of M&M's on my desk every morning, but with the brown ones removed. Oh, and a F40 Ferrari. That's it. And maybe have Hollie Berry give me a massage every morning, but that is it.