Thursday, October 16, 2008

Maybe the binder is insane...

"After they finish the quiz I'm going to run my first meeting here. It's going to be insane! No, it's not. I've got to read from the binder." -Holly Flax; Dunder Mifflin


Office!!!


Oh yeah. Office. Before too long, we can get rid of the new HR rep for Dunder Mifflin Scranton and hopefully get back to having Toby around. Holly's simply not working out.

As a special note, I'd like to congratulate all of the newest executives in my AIG insurance company. I'm sure this change in leadership is exactly what our company needs to get through these tough times. In no particular order, here is our new leadership team:

  • Chief Operations Officer, and Director of Emerging Operations Jeff!
  • Chief Corporate Officer and Director of Most Operations, Jim!
  • Chief Management Officer and Director of Everything Else, Willie!


Welcome aboard, team!

2 comments:

Jeff said...

Emerging Operations? What the hell? I didn't go to med school!

Willie Y said...

First edict as Director of Everything will be no pants Friday.

And I like Holly.