Friday, September 19, 2008

Testing

1 = P of P P that P P P


And this has what to do with hockey?


Nothing! Not a Theme Week! Only two hockey Statuses this week.


Even though NHL training camps start today?


Yes. I actively decided not to mention NHL training camps starting today due to the fact that I've already had a couple Hockey-related items going on this week. So you get this puzzle instead.

In fact, I'm pondering another brain teaser week involving letter and number puzzles like this. So we'll gauge the response and see what we end up with.


Sounds exciting.


It's only half as exciting as a "Stand-Down" which is going on at work today in which we all do precisely zero work, but instead sit in meetings all day to look at charts. It's going to be grand!

4 comments:

Jeff said...

Oh man! A STAND DOWN! Is there free pizza?

Anonymous said...

I'm in favor of more puzzles and less hockey!! :-)

Jeremy said...

Jeff,
No Pizza, but we did get donuts. Of course, there was only one cream filled...which somebody ate before I got to the room. I grabbed the powered donut next to it, assuming it would also be cream filled...and as often happens when you Assume, I got lemon-filled. That sucked.

Linda,
With the start of the NHL season upon us, I think I'll have to work on striking a balance between puzzles and hockey. Doing hockey messages is just too easy. :)

Willie Y said...

I don't know the answer but for some strange reason every time I look at the clues I have to urinate. Funny huh?