Monday, September 22, 2008

I imagined I got lots of points

Who else had Ronnie Brown on their fantasy team?


I did...but it's an imaginary fantasy team. Does that count?


Having a fantasy team barely counts, let alone having a fantasy fantasy team. For some bizarre reason, I felt it to be noteworthy that I actually started Ronnie Brown for yesterday's game, and he ran amok. Ran for 4 touchdowns and threw for another, for a stupendous total of over 49 points, as evidenced here:




Awe yeah.


And this gets you what exactly?


The satisfaction of knowing I did my best! Which is more than I can say for the woman in this video:

4 comments:

Willie Y said...

I bet that truck is being towed.

Unknown said...

BUT...did you win your matchup?

Jeremy said...

Uhmm...about that.

Given Peyton Manning's miserable performance, I'm still behind. But if I get 16 points out of Chris Chambers and Nate Kaeding in tonight's game, I'll win. It's not THAT tall an order.

Jeremy Dailey said...

...and of course, as a Dolphins fan, you were entirely pleased with the outcome on Sunday...

Whereas hopefully Emma (who still hasn't come out yet) hasn't learned any new words in utero that were uttered while I was watching that game.