Tuesday, September 9, 2008

I'm sending it back

I’ve been ripped off. My new Barbecue Thermometer won’t let me cook my chicken Medium-Rare the way I like it.


Salmonella, party of one.


I know, I know...always fully cook your chicken, blah blah blah...


This public service announcement brought to you by "Jeremy Is In The Office." "Jeremy Is In The Office" is a wholly owned subsidiary of Miracle Posting, Incorporated. If it's a good Blag Post, it's a Miracle.


So I was going to get a steak or something to grill tonight, but Mother Nature has other ideas, sending me Thunderstorms for the rest of the day, and pretty much pooching any chance I have of trying out the new thermometer. Which is a shame, too, because it's pretty cool. It has a wireless transmitter so I can just walk around with a little walkie-talkie looking thing and know exactly when my steak is cooked to perfection.

Speaking of grills:



This video irritates me to no end, and is part of my continuing series, "The Wussification Of America." At the very end, the mother says that the maker of this particular item should remove them from the shelves. But...SHE'S THE ONE WHO BOUGHT IT FOR HER MORON KID!!! Also, removing them from shelves wouldn't help in her case anyway, since she bought it at a flea market.


It's probably not a good idea to put anything you buy at a flea market in your mouth.


Lots of good tips for healthy living in the Blag today. I feel accomplished. Have a good day, everyone!

1 comment:

Willie Y said...

I think I just heard Bobby scream. It all comes out in the end.