Wednesday, September 17, 2008

And all was right with the world

I feel a lot better today. I got to watch hockey last night.


Uhmm...so this is two consecutive days of hockey-related Sametime Statuses. That's pretty weak sauce.


I know...but I was really quite excited about getting to watch hockey last night that I just had to share it with you.


Fine then...but the NHL season doesn't start until October 4th. What exactly were you watching?


It was something of an NHL game. Technically, it's called a "Prospects Game" where the future LA Kings took on the future Phoenix Coyotes. Incidentally, the Kings won 2-1.


Go Kings!


So to make up for the fact that I do have 2 hockey Messages in a row, here's Ninja Cat:

3 comments:

Willie Y said...

Now hockey is the game where big guys with steel strips attached to their shoes, slide on ice, pushing a rubber disk with a stick and then start fighting. Is that hockey?

Jeremy said...

You're on the right track with hockey...
In the same sense that baseball is the game where a guy wearing a hat and leather glove throws a ball and gets A-Rod to ground into an inning-ending double play.

Sure, it happens an awful lot, but there's a bit more to the game than that.

Jeremy said...

I'm confused. You watched two "future" teams last night. Is that even possible? Somebody call a physicist!