Tuesday, April 1, 2008

All good things...

I am in the office.


Well, folks. Our time together has reached an end.

The management at my company has taken notice of the daily Status Message changes and Blag entries and told me in no uncertain terms that it is not only a distraction, but a violation of the company policy on the use of business assets. I am therefore saddened to inform you, The Most Intelligent Readership In The World, that after several months of fun, edutainment, and 144 posts, that this will be my final entry.

From now on, my Status will read "I am in the office" when I'm in the office, "I am away from my desk" when I'm away, and "Please do not disturb me" when I'm presenting.

I'd like to thank you all for reading my drivel over the past months and wish you well on your continued surfing. I'd like to think that you all feel that the Internet was made a little bit drearier this morning. Once again...thank you, and good luck to everyone!

-Jeremy

4 comments:

Willie Y said...

Well if I can't read this delighful blag every morning life is no longer worth living.
In the last words of Robert E Howard
All fled--all done, so lift me on the pyre;
The feast is over, and the lamps expire.

Jeremy said...

It's about time you gave up.

Jeff said...

holy crap!

Jeremy Dailey said...

...happy birthday!

PS: isn't it...?