Monday, April 14, 2008

Up where?

What is Evil anyway? Is there reason to the rhyme? Without Evil there could be no Good, so it must be Good to be Evil sometime.


This can't possibly be the ending to the long-standing Evil Jeremy debate, can it?


I sincerely doubt it. He'll still call me Evil Jeremy, even though he's actually the Evil one. It's not like one of us has a magnetic goatee to easily distinguish evil like Flexo here:



Well, technically, wasn't Bender the evil one, and Flexo ended up being good? Bob Barker even said so.


That's true, but Bender impersonated the Evil Flexo by adding the facial hair magnet.


But Flexo still wasn't evil.


Not the point. Regardless, today's Sametime Status is of course from the South Park movie. Arguably the best song in the show being Satan lamenting his lack of ability to live in the regular world. Let's have a look:

2 comments:

Willie Y said...

I think you are both evil. I only discovered about a month and a half ago that you and the other Jeremy are different people. Enough said.

Anonymous said...

I'M BACK, BABY! BUAHAHAHAAAA!!!

As I have returned from my vacation, I feel it necessary to remind your valued readers that I'm still as evil as ever. I didn't miss the NHL playoffs while I was gone, did I? No? Darn.