Thursday, January 2, 2014

This Is The Year We Get Bought Out By Comedy Central!

Happy New Year from Jeremy's Sametime Status!


I'd say Happy New Year back, but I don't really feel like talking to a Sametime Status.  It's not exactly real.


Neither are you.


That's beside the point entirely.  


So here we are, at the dawn of 2014.  A whole new year chock full of possibilities and checks with the wrong year written on them because really, nobody writes that many checks anymore.  I mean, if it wasn't for the local water department charging a 2 dollar "Convenience Fee" to pay online, I wouldn't pay any bills by check anymore.  How about it, town water department?  Get with the times and let me pay online without your bullcrap! 

I may have gotten off track. 


There does exist that possibility, yes.  


Anyway, since many of you know I made a New Year's Resolution a few years back to never again make New Year's Resolutions, and I fully intend to stick to that one, I can make no promises about the year of fresh all-new content waiting for you on the Blag here.  I know tomorrow's Sametime Status is a pretty good one, and there will be at least one Theme Week coming before too long here, but much beyond that, we just get to play it by ear.  I will, of course, pledge to make every effort to provide you with a whole year of the type of thoughtful and classy comedy stylings you've come to expect from Jeremy Is In The Office...


When did we start lying to the readers?  


 I'll also probably throw in a clunker every now and again.  Just so you're aware. 

So to all of you Loyal Readers out there, good riddance to 2013, and it's now officially full steam ahead for 2014! 

No comments: