Monday, January 6, 2014

Ugli Fruit Is Much More Appropriate



I’m strangely indifferent about Passion Fruit


How could you?  Passion fruit is the greatest thing since...oh wait...I see what you did there.  


This came about not all that long ago as I was poring over the selection of flavored teas in the drawer in my office.  


I think that's enough about you going through your drawers.  


I have one that's Passion-Fruit based...with mango flavor as well, I guess.  It's not that great.  I probably had pretty high hopes for the stuff when I bought it, since I really like mango, and people tend to like passion fruit, but I don't seem to have a whole lot of use for it.  It's not that the stuff tastes bad (I'll leave that up to the Strawberry Pomegranate.  Awful stuff.  Just awful.), it's just that I'm entirely indifferent about it. 
It made me think of just how passionate I'm not about passion fruit and decided that it's a pretty substantial misnomer, at least as far as I'm concerned.  Maybe there are people out there who are truly passionate about it, and if you're one of them, do let me know.  Until then, I'm sticking with blueberry. 

No comments: