Thursday, July 25, 2013

Labradoodles Drool



So I’m confused.  Do Labs rule, or do Terriers rule?  


That depends entirely on the party in power at the time.  If the districts are Gerrymandered enough, the Terriers will rule, but usually the Labs have control.   


Yes, but...wait, what?

Anyway, as you know, I generally have no love for bumper stickers.  Especially when they're for dumb things like using cloth diapers or the 2008 presidential election.  I recently saw a car that had two bumper stickers advertising what kind of dog this particular driver owned.  I mean...I'm guessing...otherwise, they're just really dedicated fans.  On the left side of the bumper, "Labs Rule" with a picture of a golden retriever.  On the right side, "Terriers Rule" with a picture of a Boston Terrier.  This left me confused.  Since I've now been led to believe that Labs rule, how can Terriers also rule?  Is that not a complete contradiction to have one breed of dog rule, and then turn right around and say that another breed rules?  It may be okay if they're apart, but what if they're in the same room?  Only one of them can really rule...which is it?  This driver didn't help me out at all.  

No comments: