Thursday, May 2, 2013

We Barely Knew Thee



Today is the last day for my Girl Scout Cookies.  Sad.


 Really?  All twelve boxes gone already?


Fortunately or otherwise, I only got two boxes of Girl Scout cookies.  One box of the minty ones, and one of the peanut butter and chocolate ones.  This should come as little to no surprise.  To reduce temptation, I left the boxes in my office.  That way, I can't eat them at home.  I can only eat them at work, and even then, only when I'm not in a meeting...which is at least somewhat rare. 

The boxes lasted almost two weeks, but today is the day that I polish off the last of the minty cookies, and that will be the last of them for a whole year.  


You can totally still buy them.  They set up tables in the mall and outside the grocery store.


Yes, but I'm not going to.  I've done my bit of good for the organization, enjoyed my brief time with the cookies, and I'm done for now.  It's still just a little sad.  

No comments: