Thursday, April 25, 2013

This Is Actually True



Here’s a Fun Fact!  Over one hundred scientists have published a paper entitled “The Effects of Peanut Butter on the Rotation of the Earth”


I'd be surprised if you weren't one of these scientists.  Was this paper published on Wikipedia?  


Sorry on both counts.  I'm not one of the co-authors, and I actually have no idea where their findings were first published.  Finding that is left as an exercise for the reader.  

What I am willing to provide here is the full text of the paper...at the risk of a plagiarism complaint...but it's a risk I'm willing to take for you, my valued readers.  The paper reads as follows:

“The Effects of Peanut Butter on the Rotation of the Earth”
by George August et al
So far as we can determine, peanut butter has no effect on the rotation of the earth.

No comments: