Thursday, March 21, 2013

Whoever Yells "FREE BIRD" Gets Punched



Silly Lynyrd Skynyrd, of course Tuesday’s gone.  It’s Thursday!


Today's Sametime Status makes me want to go to a NASCAR race and complain about liberals.  


You get all that from "Tuesday's Gone?"  I mean...it's a nice song and all, but never seemed quite THAT life-altering.


Nah, I'm just kidding.  It would take a lot more than that to get me to watch NASCAR.  



So today's Sametime Status deals with Lynyrd Skynyrd's song, "Tuesday's Gone."  The reason today's Sametime Status deals with  Lynyrd Skynyrd's song, "Tuesday's Gone," is that this was the first song playing on the radio when my alarm went off this morning.  This thought was actually the first thing to pop into my head today.  You know it's going to be a good day when your first thought is something funny instead of something like "I wonder how much it snowed overnight," or "It's time to get up already?" or "Ow, I just stepped on that thing!"  Those are far more common than comedy. 

The especially nice thing about this particular Thursday is that it's cleverly disguised as Friday, since I have the day off of work tomorrow to celebrate March Madness.  Woohoo!  So long suckers!  See you all on monday.


So, even though Jeremy made it pretty clear already, it's in my contract that I'm supposed to do this.  So, Jeremy Is In The Office will be Out Of The Office tomorrow, returning monday, March 25 with all new stuff.  I've actually gotten a preview of monday's Sametime Status and I have no idea what it means.  We'll all be waiting patiently for an explanation.  

No comments: