Monday, March 11, 2013

Not Available In All States (Looking At You, Arizona)



You were surprised I was on time for work today, weren’t you?


Quite frankly, I'm a little surprised you even bothered to show up, you slacker.  


Don't hate.  

So anyway, today is the first work day of Daylight Savings Time...or are we back on Standard Time now?  I really don't know or give a crap.  The only thing that concerns me is the fact that I had to wake up at an even more stupid hour of the morning than I usually do due to the fact that it's not the time I think it is yet.  


I'm sure that sentence made sense in your head.


So whether you feel that Daylight Savings Time is an antiquated system, a clever ruse to get people to use less energy, or (as one of my soon-to-be-removed Facebook friends puts it) a reminder why you should never vote for a member of the democratic party, it's here to stay...for the next few months anyway.  Sometime in the fall, we move right on back to whatever time it was at this time on Saturday.  
On that day, I'll probably be on time for work again....which is good, because they're paying me for this stuff. 

No comments: