Tuesday, March 5, 2013

It's Supposed To Be Shortened Somehow, But I Don't Care



It’s Password Day!  My email password is no longer 1Dir3ct10n


Jeremy is once again listening to the current popular boy band whose music is normally only palatable to 13-year-old girls.  Way to go, Jeremy.


Well, that's not entirely true.  It's probably a little more accurate to say that I've never actually been aware of hearing a song by One Direction.  And please...if I'm spelling that wrong, or I'm supposed to put a number 1 or an arrow in there somewhere, don't tell me.  I honestly don't give a crap.  

At best it is said that I am aware of a popular boy band named One Direction, and that I am about the furthest thing from their target market, so I just assume that I will find their music to be junk.  This group comes on the heels of every other popular boy band that has come and mercifully gone over the years, from New Kids On The Block to N'Sync, Boyz 2 Men to the Backstreet Boys.  They have now come...and soon, they will be forgotten flotsam on the sea of popular music.  I welcome that day.  
 
Oh, and I should probably mention, like I always do, that neither this, nor any of the passwords mentioned in "Password Day" posts has ever actually been my email password.  They exist for entertainment purposes only. 

No comments: