Tuesday, January 22, 2013

I'm Not Exactly Content, Either


Now is the Winter of my Whininess  


For the rest of us, too.  Now is when you start posting Sametime Status messages about weather.  It's winter.  Deal with it. 


I know that.  One of the supposed benefits of living in the Greater Jeremy Area is the fact that we get 4 true seasons.  There is a spring with new stuff growing and going green, a warm and humid summer for being outside and in a swimming pool, a fall where the leaves change color, and then crap.  

Winter is lousy.  There are no leaves on the trees, so everything is just a collection of brown sticks, until it snows.  Then it's white with brown sticks.  Driving in snow is awful, shoveling snow is awful, and cold is awful.  I don't like it.  Never will.  The low temperature all week around here is 6.  I wish that were in Celsius.  

So to another winter, I give a hearty "No Thanks!"  Wake me up when summer comes. 

No comments: