Thursday, January 24, 2013

I Actually Really Do Need To Do This


My Next Great Idea:  A Hair Salon with a built-in Bar.  It will be called “Coiffe And Quaff”  


It's a little disturbing how you don't seem to think that a bunch of drunk people running around with scissors is a bad idea. 


Well, I'll admit there are holes in my master plan here, but I see them more as opportunities than as crises.  For example, you could simply make a rule that the hair cutters aren't allowed to drink while on the job.  Or you could bypass that rule and cater exclusively to celebrity clientele, many of whom have Haircuts that make you Think That their barber was Drunk at the time.  Incidentally, every last one of those examples cost more than every haircut I've ever gotten in my lifetime combined.  

No comments: