Monday, December 3, 2012

Ironic That I Wrote This While Drinking Coffee?


It’s Password Day!  My email password is no longer RonPaul4Prez


That actually would make a great password.  Nobody actually wants Ron Paul to be president, so nobody would think to guess that if they were trying to hack into your email.  You may be on to something here.  Wonder if anyone used "Mondale84".  Roughly the same level of security.  


That might not have worked as well in Minnesota.  That was the only state Mondale won.


Nobody from Minnesota had email in 1984, so I guess it's a moot point.


So, it's at this point that I feel obligated to tell you that neither this nor any of my "Password Day" posts have ever been used as my actual email password.    

Anyway, it should be obvious that the last Password Day happened somewhere not too far in advance of the Presidential election, so it would almost make sense to have used one of the candidates as my email password.  Almost.  

The downside of today's Sametime Status, of course, is that it makes yet another reference to the Presidential election, which nobody wants to hear another word about in their lifetimes.  So....yeah.  Enjoy that. 

No comments: