Thursday, November 29, 2012

This Totally Counts


Happy Electronic Greetings Day, everybody!


Thanks, Jeremy!  Interesting that you choose to wish us this by way of an electronic greeting.  Very meta of you.


I thought so.  

So since I really have no original comedy for you today...


You usually have original stuff, but comedy is another thing entirely.


I decided to make you aware of the newest video series you should watch.  From the makers of Nerdist's All-Star Celebrity Bowling comes Neil Patrick Harris in Neil's Puppet Dreams.  This, combined with How I Met Your Mother and Dr. Horrible's Sing-Along Blog almost make me want to go back and watch the old Doogie Howser series.  Sure, it seemed like a remarkably stupid concept for a show when it first came out, but ostensibly, so is a musical love story about a mad scientist, and a puppet show about a guy's disturbing dreams.  Those turned out pretty okay.      

Anyway...I'm on vacation tomorrow, since I still have a pile of vacation days to use before the end of the year.  Yay for poor planning!  See you monday. 

No comments: