Tuesday, September 25, 2012

I Hear Arizona Is Nice

It feels like I’m going to start getting whiny about the weather soon...


What do you mean start?  You basically never stop being whiny.


So, I woke up this morning to a balmy 41 degree temperature outside.  This sucks.  Not only because it signals the end of summer, but it means that it's about time to start doing all the crap I have to do to get ready for winter.  With any luck, we'll have a winter like last year's where it snowed twice and was in the 60s most of the time.  Of course, that did have a detrimental effect on the apple crop this year, but it's a price I'm willing to pay.  

Anyway, so the crappy weather not only means a start to Jeremy's Whiny Season, but it means I have to take the air conditioner out of the window and move it to the attic, actually turn on the heat at some point, which means I have to start paying for heating oil, which means I have to get off my can and change oil companies because of Recent Events, and I'm also entertaining the idea of getting snow tires for my car.  

This is crap.  

I think it really would be easier to just move to a warmer climate where I wouldn't have to put up with this nonsense around this time every year.   

No comments: