Thursday, September 27, 2012

Science In Every Drop!


My mouthwash has technology!


Jeremy now has little miniature cyborgs swimming around his mouth cleaning chunks of bagel.


That's both really cool and fairly disgusting.  Sadly, my mouth is not the setting for a new style of Terminator movie wherein bacteria are destroyed by little robots shooting lasers at my teeth.  What's important to note is that the bottle of mouthwash in my bathroom contains TECHNOLOGY!  While you may think it's just a mixture of ethanol and a handful of other antiseptic liquid components, you'd apparently be dead wrong.  Yes, folks...technology is in every bottle.  

Don't ask me to explain this to you, because I really can't.  It really seems like bizarre marketing to me, but the bottle clearly tells me that it contains "Everfresh Technology."  I can tell you that "Ever" is also a fairly strong word to use, because it didn't seem to stand up to the mexican food I had for lunch.  I definitely needed a mint after that.        

No comments: