Wednesday, September 5, 2012

I Hate Myself For This


It’s Password Day!  My email password is no longer H0n3yB00B00


Really?  You're going to acknowledge the existence of that show?  


Well, I tried ignoring it hoping it would go away, but that didn't work.  It eventually worked for Jersey Shore, but it took like 5 years for people to catch on to that nonsense.  Either way, if you're not familiar with Alana from "Toddlers and Tiaras" you can either thank your lucky stars, or Watch The Video here and get ready to weep for humanity.  I'm told she now has her own reality show.  Terrible.  Just terrible.  

Anyway, now that I've polluted your minds again, it's time to remind you that neither this nor any of my previous "Password Day" posts were ever actually used as my email password.  In fact, this one violates at least one of the password rules we use at work, so I couldn't use it even if I actually wanted to.  This is a good thing...I'm sure I would have thrown my computer somewhere if I had to type that crap every day. 

No comments: