Monday, September 17, 2012

I Have Power Over Nothing


Loaner: Day 6.  Supplies are dwindling.  Started talking to a volleyball named Spalding to keep me company


Supplies of what?  You have a car.  You can go out and buy whatever supplies you need.  


Can't you just go along with my little "Cast Away" bit?


And leave you thinking you're Tom Hanks?  Not a chance.  Also, what kind of a name is Spalding anyway? 


Ask Harold Ramis.

Anyway, as you may have guessed by now, and are probably sick of hearing me yammer about, I still don't have my car back, so it's another day of Rollin' on Loaner.  Whether I have it back later today or not, I can promise you that I do actually have other Sametime Statuses lined up and ready to go, so tomorrow's will definitely be about something new. 

In the meantime, I've created fire in my office by rubbing two pencils together, so maybe I should go put that out.

No comments: