Tuesday, January 31, 2012

This Sounds Wholesome


Shhh.  I think the pregame show is starting


But the NHL All-Star game was last weekend.  What are you talking about?


I guess there's some kind of football game going on this weekend where people watch the commercials and make fun of the halftime show.    Incidentally, after the whole Janet Jackson debacle a few years back, I'll be interested to see how the NBC censors take to Cee Lo Green coming out and singing "F You" in front of a couple million people.  Does Las Vegas have a prop bet on bleeps during the show?  I'll take "Over."  

Incidentally, while I'm being a little hyperbolous (If that's not a word, it is now) about the length of the Super Bowl pre-game show (which I believe actually starts around 6 hours before kickoff), when I wrote this status this morning, I was actually unaware that today is "Media Day" for the teams, players, and coaches...so in a sense, I was entirely accurate about the pre-game stupidity starting today.  I'm not sure if I love it or hate it when life imitates my art. 

No comments: