Monday, January 30, 2012

No Label For Sporks


Oh good.  The spoons are labeled now.  Glad that confusion is over


 I can see where that would be an issue.  People get spoons confused all the time.  It can either be a small instrument for eating, or a Batttle Cry.  


Indeed.  I've often been confused about which silverware (or plasticware as the case may be) should be used in any given breakfast situation, and even more stumped when it came to locating them.  I mean, really...the Adorably Tiny Cafeteria Thing In My Building has like 4 different bins for the stuff.  There's forks, spoons, soup spoons, and knives.  Who can keep all that stuff straight?


Well, hopefully the knives are straight.  Spoons tend to be curved.


So, it was with great joy not long ago that I made my way into the caf and found out that the label maker was busy once again coming up with professional cardboard nametags for the silverware trays.  Soup Spoons, Tea Spoons, Forks, and Knives are now clearly labelled.  Never again will I be eating my oatmeal with the end of a knife!  No more stirring coffee with a fork!  Salad will no longer be stabbed with a spoon!  Can I get a hallelujah?!?! 


Probably not.


Well, at least I can get a spoon now.  

No comments: