Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Old Leg Sign...or Something Like That


Happy New Year, from Jeremy’s Sametime Status!


Welcome back, Jeremy...and all the loyal readers.  I trust you enjoyed your vacation?


It was pleasant, and a nice break from work.  Though, technically, I did come to work two days last week.  But there are very few people around, so there's little point in posting an amusing Sametime Status...nobody will read it.  I'm pretty sure only three people pinged me in those two days, and none of them were regarding work.  


So, now that we're back, what're the big New Year's Resolutions?


I firmly resolve to have fewer crappy Sametime Statuses this year than I did last year.


So, you have to write...like...one good one?  You're not off to a good start.  Personally, I resolve to be more snarky and sarcastic this year.


Looks like at least one of us will meet our goals.   


 

No comments: