Monday, September 27, 2010

Revenge, Served Hot...Then Cold

Oh Karma...you work in mysterious ways, but sometimes, I love it


So did something good happen to you, or did something bad happen to somebody else who wronged you...at least in your own mind?


Some of both, actually. It's really quite exciting. So many of you remember A Rant I Did A While Ago about a purely fictitious conglomerate chain of home improvement stores that I referred to for purely Blag purposes as "High's Home Improvement Store." They were morons. After promising next day delivery on a washer and dryer I purchased there, they took 3 days to deliver, came late, and hooked the washer up improperly. I took out my frustrations in Blag form...UNTIL NOW!!


DUN DUN DUUUUUUUN!!!


Not long ago, I got a postcard in the mail. It said that I was part of a Class Action Lawsuit against "High's" over improper installation of dryers. There's something about how the ductwork was installed in a number of cases, and I was entitled to the grand sum of $20.

Heck yeah!


Don't spend it all in one place.


Actually, the irony here is that I have a couple house projects going on right now, so the odds are pretty good that I'll end up spending that 20 bucks right back at "High's." But that's hardly worth mentioning.

No comments: