Thursday, September 30, 2010

First person to make a Spongebob reference gets a kick in the pants

I think a turtle just swam past my office window


Sure it wasn't a tortoise?


Actually, yes. Tortoises aren't built for swimming, but turtles are. I learned this recently.


Astounding. You actually learned stuff.


So anyway...if you've seen a map of the eastern United States recently, you'll know that it's basically one big rain storm right now. Perfect for my newly-planted grass...assuming that we don't get enough rain to wash it all away. I think I'll be okay, though.

Anyway...weather aside, it looks like I'll be away for a bit, tending to some family activities, so have a good weekend, everybody!


Why do you make me do this for you? Jeremy Is In The Office will be out of the office tomorrow and monday. But fear not...we'll return on Tuesday, October 4th for more Sametimey Goodness...and the garbage that Jeremy does.

No comments: