Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Always a catch

Well, the good news is, I've located Murray...


You mean Murray, the Demonic Talking Skull from the Monkey Island Video Games?


No...actually, I'm referring to my Volleyball Mascot, to whom you were Introduced Last Week. After nearly a couple days with no sign of him, I started receiving ransom demands by way of Murray's new Facebook page. Most of the demands were pretty horrifying.


They made you watch a Nicolas Cage movie.


We don't talk about that.

Anyway, I've since managed to ascertain the identities of Murray's kidnappers, and his current location. That's the good news.


The bad news being?


Well, Murray was last seen in Oregon. It still remains to be seen how he's going to get back to the east coast.

I'm actually not making that up.


Well, you have a couple days to figure that out...because...
Jeremy Is In The Office will be out of the office the rest of this week. We'll return on monday, September 13th...okay, seriously? Monday the 13th? Maybe we should take an extra day off...there's no way that's going to be good. Anyway...monday, September 13th with a brand new week chock-full of Sametimey goodness.

No comments: