Thursday, August 12, 2010

More than just scratching!

Happy Vinyl Record Day, everybody!


What's a Vinyl Record?


The World Record for Vinyl was set by England's Archibald Smithson in 1993, when he wore a coat of vinyl that weighed 148 pounds. It really was quite impressive.

So anyway, short Blag for you all today, but a quick announcement that I'll be on vacation tomorrow. I'm trading in the cubicle for a roller coaster.


Oh...so here's where I do my bit, right?

Jeremy Is In The Office will be Out Of The Office tomorrow, 8/13...wait...you're going to ride roller coasters on Friday the 13th? Is this really wise?



Perhaps not...but I'll keep an eye out for ladders, mirrors, and cats while I'm there.


We'll be back on monday with more Sametimey goodness, and a whole new week of great stuff.


Actually, it's not even a whole week...I'll be out next Friday too.


When do you actually do any work?

No comments: