Thursday, August 19, 2010

Abide, too

Obey the Monkey!


I normally only obey Hypnotoad.


Different sort of thing here, actually. The monkey in question here is printed on a sign reminding people of the rules of the Coffee Club.


Rule #1: You do not talk about Coffee Club.


Pretty much the only rule is that if you take the last cup, you make a new pot. Seems like pretty standard fare, and the type of thing that reasonably intelligent people (like those that I supposedly work with) should be able to understand.


Shouldn't you be getting your coffee at the Adorably Tiny Cafeteria Thing In Your Building?


And risk the wrath of the Toaster? No way. It also costs 4x as much down there. I'm not making that number up, either.

So anyway, the last few times I've visited the Coffee Club, I've been greeted by empty pots. This means I have to make coffee and wait around for it to be done before I can have some. This makes people think I have nothing better to do at work. So people...obey the monkey! Make sure there's coffee for everyone. Thank you, and I'll see you on monday!


Oh yeah...that's right. Jeremy Is In The Office will be out of the office tomorrow, 8/20, and will return monday, 8/23 with all new Sametime Statusey goodness. Enjoy the weekend, everybody!

No comments: