Friday, August 28, 2009

Or is it?

Is this really a rhetorical question?


If I answer "Yes" then it wasn't a rhetorical question. It's a circular rhetorical fallacy of some sort.


But you haven't answered yes...you just responded with rhetoric of your own. It's really quite an exciting way to spend Rhetorical Friday!


You know what would be exciting? If Rhetorical Friday would go on vacation or something.


Funny you should mention that...because I'm going on vacation! Woohoo!


Woohoo!


So I'll be out until Labor Day. In the meantime, I suggest you take the week to peruse some of the other Status Message Blogs out there or just enjoy the holiday. I'll be back on September 8th with more of the Sametimey goodness you know and love.


See you when you come back!

Jeremy Is In The Office will be out of the office starting tomorrow and returning on Tuesday, 9/8. In an emergency, please contact Evil Jeremy's Sametime Status.

No comments: