Thursday, August 27, 2009

Yee-haw!

Somebody may now explain to me why my MP3 collection includes “She Thinks My Tractor's Sexy” by Kenny Chesney


The sad thing is that you actually know the answer to this, but you're refusing to acknowledge it.


Well, I certainly know why it came into my collection. It was to play at a hockey game against Elmira. The problem is that it remains in my collection to this day...long after I stopped caring about Elmira hockey.


Or Elmira in general, really...


This is a classic example of me needing to cull my MP3 library once in a while. I have stuff that I've downloaded for other people, stuff I've downloaded by mistake looking for other songs, and stuff that I've downloaded for a specific purpose that has long-since passed. All of this is taking up valuable space on my computer, my other computer, one of my other computers, my MP3 player, my other MP3 player, or my GPS (which has an MP3 player).


Sounds like you need to cull your stable of MP3 playing devices while you're at it.


When you list them all together like this, it does seem a little much.

No comments: