Monday, November 10, 2008

It totally blew my mind!

Has anyone else noticed that Speed 6 on a Dremel rotary tool is perfectly in tune with "Re-Education Through Labor" by Rise Against?


Psh...I can't believe you're just NOW noticing this. It's pretty common knowledge.


Be that as it may, I only learned this recently. I was doing some sanding, and had the radio on. "Re-Education Through Labor" comes on, and as I started singing along to "To the rhythm of a time bomb ticking away" I realized that the background vocals for "away" were in the exact same pitch as my rotary. It pleased me to the point that I stopped doing my work to email myself today's Sametime Status.


Nice mention of Time Bombs in the Blag. I'd like to welcome our new "Patriot Act" friends from the FBI to today's post.


It seems only fitting to add the CIA to The Most Intelligent Readership In The World.

1 comment:

Willie Y said...

I have no knowledge of anything pertaining to any bombs or bomb bands and I will turn against my own mother if she ever said anything about this. It's not that I think the CIA is watching. I just want to say it so it's out there, that's all. Enough said. Me paranoid, no.