Friday, November 21, 2008

I told him I was going to do this.

Pay up, Anonymous Co-Worker!!!


Yeah, you anonymous co-worker...where's Jeremy's money? Wait....it's not me is it?


Maybe it is. So, to that anonymous co-worker out there who owes me money from lunch yesterday...you know who you are...fork over the dough.


What if some other co-worker isn't sure?


Today's Sametime Status is a blanket message to all of my co-workers that if you owe me money, now would be a time to pay it back. If you're a co-worker, and you're not sure if you're indebted to me or not...better to be safe than sorry, right?


I'm not even sure at this point if anybody should be doing this...but good luck with it.

2 comments:

Jeff said...

I probably owe you something from like 3 years ago, is there a statute of limitations?

Jeremy said...

Sounds to me like that's a question you need to ask yourself, Jeff. Can you put a statute of limitations on a guilty conscience?