Friday, November 14, 2008

For the record, I didn't hear any honking

Stupid Bumper Sticker of the Day: Honk If You’ve Got A Badonk-A-Donk


That's pretty bad...why would anyone have that?


Apparently, they only like to hear people honking if they have large butts. I wish I had an explanation for this, but a relationship between rear end size and driving ability completely escapes me.


You can see the road better if you're sitting higher...


It's probably not a coincidence that this Mensa-level sticker was on the same bumper as a New York Yankees sticker.

3 comments:

Willie Y said...

Nice shot at a Yankee fan. I am now spreading the rumor that you look up to Chris Simon.

Jeremy said...

Now that's just harsh, Willie. I'm just trying to have a little fun on the Blag here and you just went and took it too far.

Willie Y said...

Go here for info on Chris Simon.