Thursday, November 13, 2008

Home used to be where you hung your hat, but nobody hangs hats anymore.

I just don't want my employees thinking their jobs depend on performance. I mean, what kind of place is that to call home? Michael Scott; Dunder Mifflin


Alright! Office tonight! When is Toby coming back?


I'm not sure, but I hope it's soon. Now that Holly's been transferred, our friends don't have an HR rep anymore.


So about yesterday's thing?


I've decided to hold the game over until tomorrow to let people come up with a few more words. People should have the opportunity to catch Lightning in a bottle and provide everyone else with Glimpses into their brilliance. So keep thinking of those words and keep the emails, Blag comments and IM's Pouring in!

In the meantime...here's something cool and nerdy:

2 comments:

Jeff said...

This seems kind of SALACIOUS:

POUNDING
STOOLS
LUBRICANT
PALPITATE
HOSPITAL

note I may have BORROWED these from certain AUTOMATED COLLECTING INTERFACES, if you know what I'm REFERRING to

Willie Y said...

Tangents