Friday, November 7, 2008

Good Morning!!

Nothing says “Good Morning” quite like falling down the stairs.


First day with the new feet?


So it would seem that walking down a flight of stairs in a morning stupor while carrying a laptop bag with a hanging shoulder strap should be done cautiously.


It IS Fall, you know...


In fact, I'm not even sure why this hasn't happened before. The potential has been there for quite some time. All you have to do is step on the strap and just like that, you've lost control and are launching yourself down the stairs.


Is there anything I can do to make your trip more comfortable?


Fortunately, I'd left the door at the end of the steps open, so I just took a couple extra steps through there instead of splattering myself all over the door. It probably doesn't say much for me that the first thought I had at the end of this frightening second and a half ordeal was, "Hey...this will make a good Sametime Status!"

1 comment:

Willie Y said...

I thought I was the only one who enjoyed (well maybe not enjoy) being annoyed or making a fool of myself just to have something too write about. I don't feel so all alone now.