Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Password Day - Part MCMXVIII

It’s Password Changing Day! My email password is no longer “gr33nappl3t1ni”


I'm sure this is a violation of something


Actually, no. I do enjoy making light of the fact that I have to change my password on 15 different systems every 90 days, and each of those systems has different rules about what the passwords can contain, how long they have to be, "password quality", and how many iterations it takes to get one that is acceptable. Those of you who have been following Jeremy's Sametime Status for a while now will recognize this as the next in a long series of statuses on Password Day. Usually, the status will have a silly or self-deprecating word that could potentially be used as a password....such as "Appletini." However, and I know this may come as a shock to you loyal readers, but these have never actually been used as my passwords.


That's too bad.


Not really.


So what's new?


Well....if you're like me...


I'd throw myself in front of a train.


...then you probably sit at holiday dinners, enjoying a refreshing cola. Then you look at your beverage and think to yourself, "Hmm...needs ham."


Nobody in recorded history has ever said that.


Well, the Jones Soda company has your answer! Introducing (on their behalf), the 2007 Jones Soda Holiday Soda Pack! Inside are 4 Holiday-riffic flavours for your refreshment. Christmas Tree, Sugar Plum, Egg Nog, and of course, Ham!


Did you just use the word "Holiday-riffic"?


Also available in Chanukah Flavors !

1 comment:

Willie Y said...

Christmas tree, sounds scrumpdillyisous, the taste, well it like sucking on a beautiful glass ornament. Emmmmmmmmmm glass.