Friday, November 9, 2007

Moving on...

I’ve found myself digressing a lot lately...but that’s hardly worth mentioning.


You really need to stop this.


Digressing?


No.


Okay...so anyway, for today's bit of Blag Edutainment, I'd like to get everyone into the spirit of the season. Granted, since the trees, ornaments, and gaudy 10-foot inflatable Santa snow globes started showing up at WalMart a couple months ago, I may be a little late, but I'd like to think of this blag as your one-stop for holiday-themed goodness. No, I don't feel good about saying the phrase "one-stop."

So, to kick off the holiday season, what screams Christmas better than nerdiness? Normally, just about everything, but when you combine the two concepts, you get the Dance of the Sugar Plum Fairy as performed on a Pair of Musical Tesla Coils.


And what do I do if I don't have a matched set of Tesla coils hooked up to synthesizers? Seems like a specialty item.


If that's not quite your cup of cocoa, you can always run a holiday-themed contest! For example, why not have amateur singers make their own music videos of popular Christmas Carols horrifically altered with customized lyrics based around a theme of holiday driving safety? Surely, nothing bad can come of this. Be sure to check out "The Big Present" and "Holiday Ringtone."


I'll never forgive you for this.


No need to thank me.

No comments: