Wednesday, November 14, 2007

True story

Why exactly is the guy who drives a pickup truck with the license plate “MUTNCHOP” clean shaven?


I'm sure I don't know.


Me neither. But today's Sametime Status is based on a true story. I drove past this guy on the highway on my way to work a little while back. I read the plate, and actually got intrigued about how much facial hair the guy driving must have. He had none...and I have to admit a certain level of disappointment.

Those who are new to Jeremy's Sametime Status may not be aware of another license plate message run a little while back (before the advent of this Blag). There was a wonderfully ironic little accident on the road near the plant here. Somebody in an SUV rear-ended somebody else driving a black pickup truck that had the license plate 4LFCLOVR.

1 comment:

Willie Y said...

Maybe he is lover of lambchops.