Thursday, November 22, 2007

Best Of Theme Week - Part IV

Jeremy’s Sametime Status Proudly Presents: Words of Wisdom from my new mentor, Dr. Perry Cox! “In this room we have enough brain power to light up a city. Not a real city, mind you, but definitely a tiny ant city whose government has recently passed a series of stringent energy-conservation laws.”


Somewhere along the line, I was introduced to the TV show “Scrubs.” I’m not sure why it took so long, since various members of my family insisted it was the funniest show around, and there was this character, Dr. Cox, whose sarcasm and delivery were a comedy goldmine. Since I’m not big on doctor shows, I never watched it. For some reason, not long ago, I sat down in front of the Season 1 DVD’s, and the rest is history.

Dr. Cox became my new mentor, and I strive to be like him every day. I still can’t go on the amazing long-winded rants like he can, or call somebody by a different girl’s name every time I see them (Although a co-worker and I do have a long-running thing where we never call each other by our actual names), and I really don’t have a problem with Hugh Jackman, but I’m getting better.

For your edutainment, I’ll provide a link to a fairly comprehensive Youtube video to get you acquainted with Dr. Cox. Enjoy! Oh, and Happy Thanksgiving!

Dr. Cox Compilation Video

No comments: