Wednesday, February 10, 2016

Some Rules Won't Allow This, Actually

It’s Password Day!  My email password is no longer pygmyh!pp0 


That’s a darn shame.  Pygmy Hippos are amazing!


I couldn’t agree more.  If you’re not familiar, I would encourage all of you to do an image search for pygmy hippos and see just how adorable they are.  You know…as hippos go. 

After that, I would encourage you all to Watch This Video to learn all about why regular hippos aren’t quite as adorable.  Depending on your humor preferences, that last link may or may not be worth your time, but I definitely felt like I should add it for edutainment purposes. 



So, all of that aside, it’s at this point that we’d like to remind you that neither this, nor any of the email passwords featured in Password Day posts here on the Blag have ever been used as Jeremy’s email password.  You can go ahead and try to use them to hack into Jeremy’s work email account to see just how dull and bland business-related email can truly be.  You’ll fail, and maybe end up on some sort of corporate watch list, but if you’re really that interested, we can’t stop you.

No comments: