Thursday, July 9, 2015

I Want Tickets!!!!



There is actually going to be a giant fighting robot duel next year.  I’m so glad I’m not making this up!


Jeremy may just be a little too excited over the announcement of Real Steel 2, probably starring Hugh Jackman.  The rest of the world doesn't need this nonsense. 


Jeremy is not talking about anything of the sort.  Jeremy is instead talking about real live people who have built fighting robots!   

I'm also not talking about Battlebots, in which people guide small-ish remote controlled robots in a fight to the robot death...or like a 5 minute timer.  I'm talking about two companies whose actual purposes in life are unknown, who have individually built huge multi-ton fighting robots equipped with Gatling guns and high-pressure air launchers.  One of the companies officially challenged the other over the internet (where all serious challenges come from these days), to a giant fighting robot fight to the finish.  The other company gleefully accepted.  The fight will take place sometime next year.

If You Don't Believe Me, then I guess I'll just go ahead and Leave These Right Here for you to peruse at your leisure. 

No comments: