Wednesday, April 29, 2015

Wonder What Bob Seger's Doing About This



Come on, world.  Be more funny


Hey everybody!  Jeremy's back!  


True...I've been slacking off in the Blag Update department the last couple days, but that's only because I haven't been slacking off in the Working At My Actual Job department.  It gets in the way of comedy writing on occasion, but it also pays the bills, so I can't complain too much.  

What I can complain about is everyone else who's getting in the way of my comedy writing.  

Every now and again, seeking comedy inspiration for a Sametime Status, I happen upon the news webpages.  A quick scroll down CNN or Fox News usually yields something funny, if unintentionally so.  Well, today was quite different.  There's nothing good going on in the world right now, apparently.  Here's a quick rundown:


  • Baltimore Rioting
  • Boston Bombing trial
  • Ferguson protests
  • Russian Spacecraft is spinning out of control
  • "Man Dies In Oven"
  • Kathmandu earthquake
  • Pitcher hit by line drive
  • Godaddy dropping sponsorship of Danica Patrick
  • "World's Sexiest Woman"

How am I supposed to work with this crap?  

It's a lovely spring day, the birds are singing, the flowers are blooming, and we're finally getting the first signs of leaves on the trees.  Surely, something nice must be happening in the world.  So get it together, world!  you've got less than 24 hours to come up with tomorrow's Sametime Status! 

No comments: