Friday, April 10, 2015

It's My Good Deed For The Day



“Don’t tweet that.”  - Presenter who just said something he probably shouldn’t have


Fortunately for the presenter, Jeremy is not tweeting that.  He is, however, writing it in a Blag.


Well, I'm only writing his quote about not tweeting the thing that he said.  Not the thing that he said.  There's a fine line in Blag Journalistic Integrity...don't cross it.   


Says the inventor of the "Revisionist History" section of the Blag here.  I'm still getting letters.


We get letters because people love us.  
Anyway...I had the opportunity yesterday to go to a technical conference for technical people in the technical company that I work for. 


That you technically work for.


One of the presenters, who shall remain nameless, made an ever-so-slightly off color comment about one of our competitors, who shall remain nameless.   He then immediately asked us not to tweet that.  I didn't!  Hooray! 

No comments: